2011年1月8日星期六

Tiffany Style Jewelry - Tiffany Inspired Palm Tree Necklace!

' 'I wish I could give you one single good reason. Instead, I've a whole Tiffany Necklaces outlethost of little ones. But they add up to a final answer I can't argue with - believe me.' 'I believe you. But Tiffany Money Clips offeryou're not fooling yourself?' 'If I am, then so are a lot of other people. Including, may I remind you, Tiffany Accessories wholesaleIncluding, may I remind you, the President of the United States.' 'I'm not Tiffany Necklaces Fast shipping'I'm not likely to forget.
But suppose - just suppose - that he hadn't asked you. Would you have volunteered?' 'I can answer that Tiffany Key Rings salevolunteered?' 'I can answer that truthfully: No. It would never have occurred Tiffany Sets cheapIt would never have occurred to me. President Mordecai's call was the biggest shock of my life. But Tiffany Rings Low pricewhen I thought it over, I realized he was perfectly right. You know I don't go in for false modesty. I am the best-qualified man for the job - when the space docs give their final okay. And you should know that I'm still in pretty good shape.'
That brought the smile he had intended. 'Sometimes I wonder if you'd suggested it yourself.' The thought had indeed occurred to him; but he could answer honestly. 'I would never have done so without consulting you.' 'I'm glad you didn't. I don't know what I'd have said.' 'I could still turn it down.' 'Now you're talking nonsense, and you know it. Even if you did, you'd hate me for the rest of your life - and you'd never forgive yourself.

没有评论:

发表评论