2011年1月13日星期四

Tiffany jewelry:Color your personality

We sleep when we can't stay awake any longer. 'I think we can all be proud of Tiffany Rings Low priceoperational and we've nearly finished our first round of tests on Hal. In a couple of Tiffany Pendants wholesaledays we'll know if we can trust him to fly Discovery when we leave here to make our final rendezvous Tiffany Cuff Links reviewmake our final rendezvous with Big Brother.
'I don't know who first gave it that name - Tiffany Money Clips offername - the Russians, understandably, aren't keen on it. And they've waxed quite Tiffany Accessories wholesaleabout our official designation TMA-2, pointing out to me - several times - that it's the best part of a Tiffany Necklaces Fast shippingAlso that Bowman reported no magnetic anomaly, and that the only resemblance to TMA-1 is the shape. When I asked them what Tiffany Key Rings saleshape. When I asked them what name they preferred, they came up with Zagadka, which means enigma.
It's certainly an excellent name; but everyone smiles when I try to pronounce it, so I'll stick to Big Brother. 'Whatever you call the thing, it's only ten thousand kilometres away now, and the trip won't take more than a few hours. But that last lap has us all nervous, I don't mind telling you. 'We'd hoped that we might find some new information aboard Discovery. That's been our only disappointment, though we should have expected it.

没有评论:

发表评论